- 3 potatoes washed and cut into chunks
- ½ sweet potato peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ pumpkin washed and cut into chunks with seeds removed
- 4 large mushrooms cut into pieces
- ¼ onion thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- Handful of pinenuts
- Bunch of baby spinach
- Meredith goat fetta
- Olive oil
- Herbamare salt
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Place potatoes, onion, garlic and sweet potatoes onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then add pumpkin, drizzle with more oil and salt and mix veggies around.
- Bake for another 15 minutes and add mushrooms and pine nuts. Add another sprinkle of oil and salt. Bake for another 15 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a salad bowl spread out spinach. Once veggies have cooled top spinach with beautiful roasted vegetables. Sprinkle goats fetta to your liking over the top. Pour a few table spoons of the garlic infused oil from the fetta over veggies.
- Top with tuna for a quick meals or use as a side to meat or fish.
Hi everyone! My name is Dionne and I am a fully qualified Kinesiologist and Naturopath. I have been raised with the use of natural medicine so have experienced its fantastic effects first hand. One of my biggest LOVES has always been food so by combining this love and my upbringing Naturopathy was definitely the degree for me. I also belive that our emotions underpin everything when it comes to our health so I teach a lot about emotional well-being. This blog is aimed at sharing some helpful facts about food and the way it can influence your health. It is also a way for me to share delicious but nutritious recipes as I discover them myself!