What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a gentle healing modality where muscle testing is used to locate stress in the body and identify the most effective treatments to balance this stress. It involves tapping into the subconscious mind to eliminate blocks/thoughts/beliefs/emotions that are no longer serving you.
It can be used to enhance physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
It is appropriate for all ages and even pets too! It does not diagnose nor cure a condition yet releases vibrational blocks allowing for a higher consciousness to come forward.
Healing is enhanced using flower essences, crystals, acupressure, energy work, essential oils, sound, colour, nutrition, oracle cards, affirmations, emotional stress release and visualisation just to name a few.
Kinesiology taps into the body’s own wisdom, so the client becomes the guide and the practitioner is simply the facilitator to healing.
What can Kinesiology help you with?
- Feeling more balanced
- Sleep issues
- Anxiety and fears
- Digestive issues
- Emotional stressors
- Clearing self limiting beliefs
- Self esteem
- Moving through suppressed emotion
- Mental health
- Negative thought patterns
- Major life changes (Adjusting to parenthood, death of a loved one, job or financial changes, diagnosis of an illness, retirement, moving countries etc.)
- Moving from fear towards love
- Raising your vibration
- Fertility issues
- Pregnancy (morning sickness, pain, preparing for childbirth)
- Post-partum support
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress relief
- Women’s health
- Connecting to your truth, purpose and passion
- Essential oils
- Acupressure points and meridian flushing
- Herbal medicine
- Supplements: Vitamins, minerals, herbs, tissue salts, homeopathics.
- Flower essences: Australian Bush Flower essences, Bach flower essences, FES flower essences.
- Oracle cards
- Sound therapy: Ting ch’sa, meridian tuning forks, sound bowl.
- Colour therapy
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Aura soma
- Neuro-emotional reflex points
- Emotional stress relief
- Lifestyle adjustments
- Breathing techniques
- Tools for positive mindset