With an increase in nut allergies and many strict nut free policies in schools I thought I would share a delicious recipe for nut free healthy Tahiti balls.
Recipe for Tahini balls
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup ground linseeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 handfuls chopped sunflower seeds
- 1 handful chopped pepitas
- Shredded coconut to coat balls
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or food processor and roll into balls.
- Then roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in fridge!
Hi everyone! My name is Dionne and I am a fully qualified Kinesiologist and Naturopath. I have been raised with the use of natural medicine so have experienced its fantastic effects first hand. One of my biggest LOVES has always been food so by combining this love and my upbringing Naturopathy was definitely the degree for me. I also belive that our emotions underpin everything when it comes to our health so I teach a lot about emotional well-being. This blog is aimed at sharing some helpful facts about food and the way it can influence your health. It is also a way for me to share delicious but nutritious recipes as I discover them myself!