Here is my recipe for ANZAC biscuits that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating.
- 1 ½ cups oats
- ½ cup chopped or flaked almonds
- ½ cup almond meal
- 4 tablespoons softened coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until blended evenly.
- Make small balls and place on baking tray lined with baking powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 150 degrees Celsius or until golden brown.
Hi everyone! My name is Dionne and I am a fully qualified Kinesiologist and Naturopath. I have been raised with the use of natural medicine so have experienced its fantastic effects first hand. One of my biggest LOVES has always been food so by combining this love and my upbringing Naturopathy was definitely the degree for me. I also belive that our emotions underpin everything when it comes to our health so I teach a lot about emotional well-being. This blog is aimed at sharing some helpful facts about food and the way it can influence your health. It is also a way for me to share delicious but nutritious recipes as I discover them myself!