It’s nearly ANZAC day and just because you cant eat gluten or dairy doesn’t mean you have to miss out on cookies! Here is my gluten free, diary free, vegan ANZAC cookie recipe.
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flakes
- 1/3 cup rolled flaxseed
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine quinoa flakes, buckwheat flakes, rolled flaxseed, almond meal and desiccated coconut into a bowl.
- In a saucepan melt coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Mix baking powder and water in a cup and add to oil/syrup mixture bringing to the boil.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until blended evenly.
- Make small balls and flatten onto a baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes on 120 degrees Celsius until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and Enjoy!
Hi everyone! My name is Dionne and I am a fully qualified Kinesiologist and Naturopath. I have been raised with the use of natural medicine so have experienced its fantastic effects first hand. One of my biggest LOVES has always been food so by combining this love and my upbringing Naturopathy was definitely the degree for me. I also belive that our emotions underpin everything when it comes to our health so I teach a lot about emotional well-being. This blog is aimed at sharing some helpful facts about food and the way it can influence your health. It is also a way for me to share delicious but nutritious recipes as I discover them myself!